Thursday, April 4, 2013

SHAKEY GRAVES












Shakey Graves. That is the moniker of Alejandro Rose-Garcia from Austin, TX. He is a one man band + the complete package. His voice is smooth, soulful, raspy at times. Boots, kicking drums, tambourine, guitar, smart lyrics, and a killer stage presence. He has something you can't teach. I've been watching his videos and listening to his music since I caught wind of him. I find myself thinking how wonderful it would be to drink whiskey with this guy and pick his brain. What makes this guy tick? What's his story? Take a listen via bandcamp below and if you like what you hear, check him out on tour.


1 comment:

  1. A friend tuned me in on him recently; he's amazing! So soulfull!

    Alexandra
    www.infinite-within.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips