Thursday, April 18, 2013

CEDRA SESSIONS ⋙⋙⋙ WALL
















Wall is an artist that I know very little about. I hope you will surrender your expectations that I know something deep about her. I only know a few things. One, she's from the UK, and two, she has a new EP out called "Shoestring" (the video for which is so good!). She currently has a small following of devoted fans, but attempt to search her out online and you are more apt to find images of mossy, brick, castle ruins in scotland or a heavy metal band of the same name. But everyone has to start somewhere and all I need to know is the feeling I get from this video. Creative little gem. It's sweet. Simple. But special. I am crossing my fingers for her. 
Follow her on FB here ⋙⋙⋙ https://www.facebook.com/wall100

Brought to you by Mary Cedra of The Cedra Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips